For Personal Respiratory Protection While Working in Shotcrete
SHOTCRETE HELMET delivers full “NIOSH Approved” respiratory protection and conforms to “ANSI and European Standards” for head and eye protection, giving you full mobility, safety and comfort. Complete with built-in rechargeable battery powered fans and replaceable filters.
Model: Kompat 88
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Fully NIOSH approved
- No cord, belt or breathing tube required
- Wide view visor
- Complete protection of the head, eyes, face, ears and neck
- The positive pressure helps to breathe comfortably even under strain
- Fits most head sizes and accommodates beards and eyewear
- Uniform air flow distribution with ventilation around the operator’s head, providing cooling effect
- Battery charger with automatic shut off
Respirators with helmets are the only power assisted devices which can protect the head, face, eyes, ears and respiratory system against particles and gases. Inspired filtered air is sent by a blower unit through a breathing tube to the inside of the helmet creating a slight overpressure. The continuous flow of air prevents visor misting and reduces breathing strain.
The respirator is comfortable to wear even in harsh working conditions. Lightweight, simply designed and is easy to maintain.
The use of carefully selected first choice raw materials such as fiberglass shell and polycarbonate visor ensure long helmet life.
- The respirator has batteries, blower/fan unit and filters all built into the helmet. This gives the wearer complete freedom of movement when in use
- Self-contained for mobility, and cooler. More comfortable than half mask or full face mask respirators
- The respirator is NIOSH approved, #TC-21C-633
- The helmet conforms to ANSI Z87.1-2015 class C and the visor conforms to DIN and ANSI Z87.1-2010 standard
Shotcrete helmet for personal respiratory protection while working in dust, asbestos and shotcrete.
- The Shotcrete Helmet has batteries, blower/fan unit and filters all built into the helmet. This gives the wearer complete freedom of movement when in use.
- Self-contained for mobility, and cooling.
- More comfortable than half mask or full face mask respirators.
- Ideal for dust, asbestos and shotcrete work in mines, buildings and bridges.
- Classification en 12941:2009 th3 p r sl conformity directiv 89/686/ce
- Nominal protection factor (npf) en529:2006 500 max airflow at 20°c-60%rh* 260 l/min
- Min airflow at 20°c-60%rh 235 l/min
- Complete respirator weight 2.15 kg
- Sound level 74 dba
- Power 11.1 v
- Battery type li-ion
- Recharging time 3 h
- Running time >6 h
- Available sizes adjustable headband
- Ingress protection rating ip n/av
*with battery fully charged and new filters
STANDARD COMPONENTS INCLUDE:
- Helmet with standard vented collar
- Two blower units with built-in lithium battery
- Two NIOSH approved ZP3 high efficiency filters
- Battery charger
- Air-flow indicator
SHOULDER LENGTH VENTED COLLAR
TEAR OFF VISOR
REPLACEABLE SWEATSO PAD FOR
INNER HEAD SUPPORT
REMOVABLE CLOTH HELMET LINER FOR
OUTER SHELL PROTECTION
Need a flip-up visor?
Request the Kasco Model: Prof 88TM
PRESSURIZED TYVEC SUIT
The St George Company Ltd.
20 Consolidated Drive, P.O. Box 430,
Paris ON Canada, N3L 3T5
Telephone: (519) 442-2046
Fax: (519) 442-7191
Toll Free: 1-800-461-4299